Saturday, May 23, 2015

First box of free goodies! Acure Organics.

 Acure Organics

I have always been so jealous reading as bloggers get free packages of products from companies, and even though that is not my main goal as I blog here I was very excited to see this at my door. Acure organics is one of my favorite skincare companies and after filling out a blogger inquiry form on their website, they decided to send me this:



  I nearly collapsed pulling out these products (chris can vouch for that). This box included THREE full sized products of theirs, deluxe samples, and packet samples that are bigger than a lot of samples i've received in the past. Here's a list of what arrived:

  • Foaming Shave Gel [Full sized] I'm so excited to try this out because as some may know a lot of can shave gels contain really awful products and are terrible for you. I haven't used can shave gel in years.
  • Radical Resurfacing Treatment [Full] 
  • Radical Wrinkle Complex [Full]
  • Moroccan Argan Oil + Argan Stem Cell Shampoo and Conditioner [Deluxe] SO excited they sent hair care! I have been dying to try them.
  • Pure Mint + Echinacea Stem Cell Shampoo and Conditioner [Deluxe]
  • Facial Cleansing  Gel [Packet]
  • Facial Cleansing Cream [Packet]
  • Argan Oil + Probiotic Sensitive Facial Cream [Packet] This one isn't listed on their site, so it might be new.
  • Argan Stem Cell + Night Cream [Packet]
  • Lilac Stem Cells + Chlorella Growth Factor Oil Control Moisturizer [Packet] 
  • Argan Stem Cell + Chlorella Growth Factor Brightening Scrub [Packet] I just did a review of this scrub not too long ago! This one will be perfect for traveling with.
  • Cell Stimulating Body Wash [Packet]
  • Mandarin Orange + Argan Stem Cells Body Lotion [Packet]
  •  Argan Oil Castile Liquid Soap in Tropical Citrus [Packet]
  • Marula Oil [Bottle]
  •  Argan Oil [Bottle]
  • Cell Stimulating Face Mask [Bottle] 
  • Argan Stem Cell + Mint Deep Conditioning Hair Mask [Bottle]  


Phew! I am beyond grateful for these goodies and can't wait to try them all out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment